TEK•FIVE leads the technical design and management of a secure mobile infrastructure for the entire NASA agency, serving more than 40,000 users. This enterprise solution enables government issued mobile devices to inherit verification/validation from their government issued Personal Identity Verification (PIV) /Common Access Card (CAC) smart-card credentials. Not only is this in compliance with Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12), but allows secure mobile access to your enterprise and legacy data.
- Pathfinder in implementing and supporting open source solutions in the federal space
- Consistently meets 100% of all federal contract deliverables since inception
- Proven leader in the cross system / enterprise integration and unification of business processes in the federal space
- Force multiplier through highly optimized development teams resulting in maximum mission impact
- Utilizes latest integration technology to enhance existing legacy enterprise services over costly new implementation
- 100% employee owned / fully committed
- Fully accredited resources including PMP, scrum/agile, ITIL v3 certifications