Subcontractor on contracts with:
- Torch Technologies, CFDRC, COLSA, and MTSI to provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) andSystem Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support to the Missile Defense Agency(MDA) Test (DT), Software Engineering (ESI) & Systems Engineering (DE) Directorates and theUS Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center (AMRDEC) of theResearch, Development, and Engineering Command for flight, ground and Hardware-in-the-Loop(HWIL) test operations of major weapon systems.
- AECOM to provide facility management and operations of the National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST) for calibration of the MDA EKV and SM-3 seekers
- L3 Corporation to develop classified plans for training deployed Army troops in NATO countries with improved capabilities.
- Army Technical Evaluation Command (ATEC) though the Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG) where we developed a database to show status of equipment and systems development and field testing
- PRC to provide the ATEC with technology to assure battle scenes were projected to Commanders for troop and equipment movements in training exercises at Fort Hood, Texas.
- Northrop Grumman TASC, developed Demonstration Plans (DP) for an advanced technology Air Mobility Command’s multi-media (voice, image, data, and video) capability to their airborne, globally-deployed fleet with headquarters reach-back for the U.S. Air Force.
- Northrop Grumman TASC, to design, develop and implement a database system to identify all purchased Government Furnished Equipment over $350M
- Applied Physics Laboratory (Johns Hopkins University) to develop Integrated Test Plans for the Brilliant Pebbles Program and overseeing development of Attitude Control Systems for space based Kill Vehicles.
- ASG of Silver Spring, MD to develop plans for testing the High Endo-atmospheric Defense Interceptor(HEDI) for proof of principle of the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) Technology Advancement for Missile Defense