BTI was voted “Best Places to Work” in Huntsville/Madison County, Alabama in 2011, 2012, and 2014, and were runners-up in 2013. We were also a top-three finalist for “Best Small Business” in Huntsville in 2012 and 2013.
Our success is predicated upon our strong commitment to our employees and our customers. We are determined to provide quality services, software, and hardware to our customers, and we strive to conduct all business dealings with the highest ethical and moral standards.
We are the leaders in Model Based Systems and Software Engineering (MBSE) in the Huntsville/Redstone community. We are applying MBSE practices and tools to provide the greatest possible support to the Warfighter, while assisting our customers in meeting the challenges associated with new, Agile Acquisition challenges.
- Headquarters: Huntsville, Alabama
- Incorporated: 1998
- Corporation Type: S
- Socio-Economic Status: Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Market Niches:
- Information Technology/Information Assurance
- Model-Based Systems and Software Engineering (MBSE)
- Real-Time Embedded Software Development
- Custom Digital Electronics Design, Integration, Production and Deployment
- Environmental Monitoring Systems
- Improved Transportation and Handling Monitoring System (iTHMS) (Commercial Sales)
- Mission Planning and Effects Optimization
- Process Definition and Improvement
- System and Software Architecture Design, Development, Integration and Deployment
- Customized SysML, UML and DoDAF Training
- DoDAF/UPDM Architecture Development and Modeling
- Integrated Logistics Support and Asset Management
- IBM Business Partner (Services), supporting the IBM Rational Tool Suite, including Rhapsody, DOORS, RPE, and RTC
- RTI Business Partner (Services), supporting the RTI DDS Tool Suite
- Mainline Information Systems Business Partner
- University of Alabama, Huntsville, Professional and Continuing Studies, Course Development and Instruction